Grab the opportunity to connect with e-commerce leaders in Asia Pacific by attending the Asia E-Commerce Expo 2015 on November 25 at the SMX Aura Taguig from 8 AM to 6 PM.
Brought to you by TAG Media and Public Relations, #AECoE is a gathering of leading e-commerce experts from emerging markets, award-winning e-commerce players, and established e-retailers in Asia Pacific. It presents a unique opportunity to learn from and network with senior leaders from the biggest brands in the region. Here, you will acquire knowledge and skills in Market Analysis, Digital Marketing, CRM, Strategy, E-Commerce, and Going Global.
The event features sessions on ePayments, eLogistics, and ePrivacy; and talks by leaders in different industries who are engaged in momentous pursuits of significance in the ASEAN region. Speakers who will be in the event include:
- Constantin Robertz – Managing Diretor, Zalora
- Lars Jeppesen – CEO, Tech One Global
- Jacqueline Van Den Ende – Managing Director, Lamudi
- Kristian Melquaides – General Manager, Viber
- Janette Toral – Founder, Digital Club Filipino
- Subir Lohani – Managing Director, Carmudi
- Chinkee Tan – Book Author and Radio Host
- Robert Yupangco – CEO, Yupangco Group of Companies
- Frederic Levy – Founder and CEO, CashCash Pinoy
- Camille Montejo – CEO, Tree Top Adventure Inc.
- Bjorn Pardo – CEO, Xend Business Solutions
- Quentin Boucher – Managing Director, Ensogo
Moderators are Chris Kiklas of EmLogis, Pocholo Gonzales of Creativoices Production, and Corporate Communications Consultant Spanky Enriquez.
#AECoE will also have a 1-hour “Speed Networking” wherein delegates can meet target clients, future partners, and even future friends. There will be a “Business Cards Exchange Activity” as well, so attendees should make sure to have their business cards and pitches ready. #AECoE is expecting to have 300 visitors that include senior businesspeople, high-ranking government officials, and media journalists, and up to 30 companies sharing their products and services at the expo.
If you want to grow your business and meet potential investors, come and attend the #AECoE. Registration fee is PHP 3,000 per delegate, inclusive of conference/expo entrance, and snacks and elegant lunch.
For more information on the #AECoE, visit www.asiaecommerce.ph. For partnership/sponsorship details, contact 09166299381 or email@example.com.