Celebrate Christmas at Circuit Makati
Circuit Makati kicks off the festive Yuletide Season with A CIRCUIT HOLIDAY NIGHT MARKET at the Global Circuit Event Grounds. This event happening in Makati’s biggest entertainment district showcases the lighting of the tallest Christmas tree in the city, plus a 3-day sale featuring top brands of homegrown and handcrafted items.
Co-presented by MasterCard, A CIRCUIT HOLIDAY NIGHT MARKET hosts a bigger and better Christmas bazaar for 2018. This year, Ayala Land ups the ante with 6 different shopping concepts:
- Celebrity District: Local celebs will have their personally curated pre-loved items and home-cooked fare for sale. Charities such as Purple Centers Foundation, Hineleban Foundation, and Glenn’s Cookies will also be part of this district.
- Lifestyle District: For the first time this year, SSI will delight all MasterCard holders with an exclusive raffle when they use their MasterCard in the Lifestyle District. Every Php 1,000 worth of receipts (single or accumulated) from this district entitles the shopper to 1 coupon for the raffle promo. Get a chance to win while shopping among the best brands like High Sierra, Cache Cache, Oka-B, Joe Fresh, Marks & Spencer, and Gap.
- Student District: Led by the UP Organization of Business Economic Majors (UP OBEM), this district provides its members with the exposure to the business and economic environment.
- Artisan District: Organized by The Common Good, this area curates gifts and products for youngsters and oldies.
- Cuisine District: Mercato Centrale and Zomato team up to create an extensive and mouth-watering selection of gastronomic treats. Browse up to 50 amazing food booths while taking a break from all that shopping.
- Green District: For the first time ever, Circuit Makati will hold a Landscape Festival to brighten everyone’s home. The Green District has everything you need to get started on making your own garden.
A CIRCUIT HOLIDAY NIGHT MARKET happens on November 16, 17, and 18 from 5 PM to 12 midnight. Regular entrance fee is Php 100. Students, senior citizens, PWD, and pregnant women pay a discounted rate of Php 50.
Also watch out for other activities at Circuit Makati like the Manila Hip-hop Festival on November 30, Open-air Cinema One: Music by Day, Movies by Night on December 15, and Playground 3.0 on December 22.