Double Purpose Tag
Got this from sis Jenie. It’s called a Double Purpose Tag because, according to her, it not only lets you know me better, but also increase your site’s traffic.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:20AM.
2. How do you like your steak? Well done. But I rarely eat steak. Expensive.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Then gave birth after three days.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Don’t watch much. Whatever I get to catch inside the bus.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? ‘Pinas is still my home.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Pan de sal with butter and sardines, plus half a cup of coffee.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? It doesn’t matter when I’m hungry.
8. What foods do you dislike? Ampalaya, demmit.
9. Favorite place to eat? Any place, as long as it’s not a food court. The variety of choices confuses my hungry brain.
10. Favorite dressing? Depends on the salad, but most of the time it’s Ranch, Caesar, or Vinaigrette.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I don’t.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Something comfy, like jeans and shirt or a dressy blouse and leggings.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? HK or Spain. Never been outside the country. In the Philippines, I’d like to go to Batanes.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full? 3/4 full! 😀
15. Where would you want to retire? Just here in Manila.
16. Favorite time of day? 6PM. I’m going home to my baby. 😀
17. Where were you born? Manila.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Boxing and billiards, just what my dad taught me. Used to watch basketball, but then I’m not familiar with the new faces anymore.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Whoever’s tamad. LOL!
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Whoever’s masipag. 😛
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? No one in particular. Maybe yours? Hehe!
22. Bird watcher? Nope.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Mornings, definitely.
24. Do you have any pets? None.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Uh, just read that Ellen de Generes would replace Paula Abdul in AI.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? I think it was a teacher, or a doctor. But then I learned I didn’t have the patience and was afraid of blood.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Moments spent with my family, especially my sis.
29. Are you married? For a year and a month now.
30. Always wear your seat belt? I keep on forgetting, but now I won’t. Promise.
31. Been in a car accident? Nope.
32. Any pet peeves? Just people who refuse to listen and understand. And those who don’t get hints.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Put everything on it!
34. Favorite Flower? Not much of a flower person… maybe a long-stemmed pink rose?
35. Favorite ice cream? Anything chocolate or vanilla-based. Mango is okay, too.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Jabi! LOL!
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Never took one.
38. From whom did you get your last email? From an online retail store. I keep forgetting I registered in their newsletters…
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? If ever, it’s either the department store or Fully Booked. But I’m trying not to spend using it…
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Er, not yet. It’s still to early for those things.
41. Like your job? Job’s okay, team mates are okay. Management sucks. LOL!
42. Broccoli? And I’m supposed to answer… how?
43. What was your favorite vacation? Puerto Galera with the Bastards. I miss those peeps.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Hubby.
45. What are you listening to right now? The hum of the airconditioner and the sound of my seatmate’s keyboard.
46. What is your favorite color? Pink. And blue.
47. How many tattoos do you have? None.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Probably 5 or more.
49. What time did you finish this quiz? Er, not done yet.
50. Coffee drinker? Yes. Stopped for a while because of pregnancy, but now I’m back to my addiction.
So obviously, the rule of the tag is to copy and paste the question to your blog then answer as honestly as possible. Then tag those you’d like to know better. Don’t forget the links!
I choose you: