Since there are kids in the house, I make sure that there’s always ample supply of milk on the table. When I was a kid, my mom would make me drink milk twice a day: during breakfast and before bedtime. I’m also doing that to my kids, too, because I know that growing children like them need the nutrients that come from it.
Everyone knows that milk is a great source of calcium and vitamin D that go hand-in-hand in the development of strong bones. It’s also a good source of protein that gives kids the energy to last throughout the day. Other vitamins and minerals found in milk include:
- Vitamin A that boosts the immune system
- Vitamin B12 that help build red blood cells and protect the central nervous system
- Niacin that supports brain function and improve cholesterol levels
- Riboflavin that converts food to energy
- Phosphorous that helps maintain energy levels
- Potassium that enhances muscle strength and metabolism
That’s why when Real California Milk came by our doorstep, I was super happy. With these dairy products that have the Real California Milk Seal, I know that I’m giving my family — especially my kids — only the best.
Products that have this seal on their packaging are guaranteed made with 100% real milk from Real California Dairy families. This state produces the largest amounts of milk, ice cream, butter, nonfat dry milk, and whey protein concentrate in the US. It’s also the second-largest producer of cheese and yogurt. That’s because California has over 1,300 dairy farms that have carefully tended and cared for their cows for generations. They have access to food, water, and shade 24/7 so that they are kept healthy, comfortable, and safe. That’s why cows from the Golden State produce high-quality milk.
And you can instantly experience the kind of quality Real California Milk has once you get a taste of their products.
California Sunshine Milk is really good! You can taste the freshness with every sip.
These ice cream sandwiches from Coolhaus are good, too! What I like about them is that they use quality ingredients. My bunso liked the Frank Berry (strawberry) so much that she didn’t want to share, LOL!
Also perfect for her since Coolhaus Frank Berry doesn’t contain ingredients or allergens that she should avoid because of her G6PDD condition.
You can enjoy Real California Milk goodness, too! Just #LookForTheSeal in these grocery stores:
- S&R Membership Shopping (California Sunshine Milk and a wide variety of California Cheeses)
- Landers Superstore (Coolhaus pints and sammies, and a wide variety of California Cheeses)
- Robinsons Supermarket (California Cheeses)
- SM Hypermarket (California Cheeses)
- Merkado Supermarket (Coolhaus pints and sammies)
- Unimart Supermarket (Coolhaus pints and sammies)
And, oh, did I mention that I made some milkshake using Real California Milk products? Well, the weather was scorching so I made these for the kids:
ICE CREAM SANDWICH MILKSHAKE
- 1 cup California Sunshine Milk
- 1 pack Coolhaus Mies Vanilla Rohe ice cream sandwich (but any variant will do)
- Crushed Ice
1. Take the ice cream sandwich and set aside 1/4 of the cookie. Crumble it a bit.
2. In a blender, mix the milk, ice cream sandwich, and crushed ice.
3. Pour into a glass, top with the cookie crumble, then serve immediately.
*This is a sponsored post.